(10) points

2019-05-31 13:10:38
    Lost all asian cars. Help them get back

Tags: help

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2019-06-14 08:20:47 (Reply to:)

1) You should always keep backup for your tool.............

2) Do you still have a valid updates....? If yes than just go online and update your tool.....If NO than try this

3) Go in to download folder and look for the missing vehicles and try to install from there...........

By the way what tool is this.....?

•   Level 2   
    (24) points

2021-06-11 19:52:51 (Reply to:)

I'm not sure this will help, but when I lost access to Lexus and Toyota I did the following with my DS808:

To fix it, I uninstalled the most recent version of the MaxiDas app (use your finger to press and hold on the MaxiDas icon, then drag it to the trash can that pops up in the lower right corner). Be sure to close the app before uninstalling it (it might prompt you to close it, I don't remember). The problem at this point is, if you attempt to restart the MaxiDas app, it will see that there is a newer version of MaxiDas.apk in the Scan\apk_back folder and it will reinstall it and you will be right back where you started. To prevent reinstalling the new version of MaxiDas, I first deleted the file Scan\apk_back\MaxiDas.apk. But before that...to keep a back up of this file, just in case, I did two things. 1) Just by chance I was fiddling around in the android settings and I enabled the "delete to recycle folder" setting. I forget exactly where that setting is, and 2) Using a USB cable and setting the DS808 to "file copy mode" (I actually don't remember what the mode was called, but it showed up as an option on the DS808 screen at some point after plugging the USB cable from the DS808 to my desktop computer) I copied the entire contents of the DS808 to my desktop computer in a folder I created and named "DS808 MaxiDAS backup". It took a long time to copy the 113,387 files (11GB).
  Total1 Pages